Our small $25.00 yearly fee provides a number of valuable services to members:
• 10 monthly meetings from September to June which include an education component covering smocking and other techniques
• a monthly newsletter informing members of upcoming meetings and many other items of interest
• access to our lending library consisting of patterns, plates, books and magazines
• use of our fabric pleater
• new members receive a free two hour introductory smocking class
To take out a membership in the Ottawa Smockers' Guild, please download our registration form by clicking on this link. When you have done so, print and complete this form and then mail it to us - along with your $25.00 cheque made payable to "The Ottawa Smockers' Guild".
Please send your completed membership registration form to this address:
1481 Chomley Cresc.,
Ottawa ON K1G 0V9.
You'll receive a very warm welcome when you do.